Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dorian on Youtube

The three month probationary period is up and I am now free to try to contact guide dog Dorian's new furever partner, Carlene. In preparation for this I have been fashioning a video of Dorian's early life with me the puppy raiser, a span of time which lasted exactly one year. One year that went by too too quickly!


Every time one of my pups is matched, I try to give their new partner a CD video, in a slide show format set to music. Also I give them a little story book of their dog as a puppy. What with all the weather days, I have had more time to spend on Dorian's video than normal. And, for the first time ever, I have put something on Youtube (with Sam's help of course).

Here is the link to Dorian's Early Life as a Southeastern Guide Dog in Training:

http://youtu.be/lBgPzLuFzS0

Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete